What type of protection should I get?

OK then I most certainly will.
I have been waiting for a reply to an email I sent out several days ago. Tonight I spotted what could be a response. But the title said FW: before the name. Not wanting to take any chances I installed the last copy out of my 3 pack. Glad I did.
When I opened the mail all it said was, how are you, and some gibberish. ESET was already on the prowl. Up popped the warning box. Full of what it was and what the scanner was wanting to do. Clean with a reboot. Back on I ran a full blown scan. It found 5 items from GammingWonderland. Cleaned with a reboot.
This proves to me that the money I spent buying this protection was a good investment. By the way, if you see this >
attachment.php
in your email, don't open it. It's got a self opening payload. If you're not protected, you're screwed.

Used NOD32 myself for many years but if my subscription was at any point going to be a problem to pay i would probably go with Microsoft Security Essentials. I've read some really good reviews about MSE all over the net and of course it's free :)

Back
Top Bottom