X1300 256 PCI-E FOR CS:SOURCE Running LOW FPS

ale101

Baseband Member
Hey guys I have an Inten core 2 quad cpu running at 2.6 with 4 gb of ram and x1300 256 pci-e....I get terrible FPS while playing CS Source i was just wondering has anyone else tried playing with this video card or is it possible that maybe my device drivers are old(very unlikely)...Also if im lookingn to buy a replacement card what should i buy? I dont wanna spend more thenn 100 bucks just want something good enough for low level gaming like Source maybe Warcraft some old timer games..any advice is greatly appreciated

What're you getting for FPS? Everybody seems to have a bit different definition of acceptable framerates. Run the video stress test and see what your average is.

Also, what kind of settings are you at? Resolution?

Hey I'm getting around and 30 fps on source I did the stress test I got about 50 I'm plying on high res 13xx x 7xx not sure exact...

Hmm, well those are pretty acceptable framerates (at least to me) for a mobility X1300. Some of those older cards can't keep up with the higher resolution, my guess is you're running 1368x768 or something to that effect. May try dropping the resolution down and making sure other settings are set to low or off.

Kk thx I just rem having better GPS on my old rig lol n why do u say mobility x1300 I'm on a desktop?

Woops, my fault :facepalm:. I have an HP laptop with Mobility X1300, was thinking of that for some reason. Desktop X1300 should perform pretty decently, my mobility can't really play CSS very well.

Other specs are in my signature. My main desktop will run CSS maxed out and pegged at 100+fps, no problems. The Asus UL50 with G210 mobile will run CSS maxed out at around 50-70FPS and the HP NC6400 will run CSS around 20 or so FPS, I could probably do more with it but it's not a gaming laptop.

Back
Top Bottom