Audio Ads (Runs in backround)

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
This is driving me insane. After having a bunch of kids use my computer while I was at work. I had numerous crap installed on the computer. Free backup software. Fake google homes pages and I managed to get rid of it all expect for this Audio ads running in the backround of my computer.

In the audio mixer it shows Name Not Available. I will mute it but then 10 mins later it will just add another application of name not available to where and another. I've used Panda Antivirus and Spybot so far and it can't find anything. I've killed every task in the task manager that I can. Google searching it people have run into the same thing but no real solution. I wish there was a way to track where this "Name Not Available is coming from :angry:

The More antivirus software I install. The harder it is to keep track of all the processes in task manager!

It's worth the try but press [start] + [r] (Run) and typ "msconfig".

There is a section called "boot" press it and check for software you don't know/trust. If you see any uncheck it.
While you still have msconfig running go to "services". Press hide all microsoft-services.
Now check here to for any weird services. If you find any uncheck it.
Now press apply. It will say it has to reboot.
Press OK reboot your pc and check if it still comes back.

From what I was able to find he was trying to jail break his phone and downloaded and installed this software
Download RedSn0w

That's all he really downloaded besides Itunes

I hate how internet explorer shows it history. Atleast Chrome shows the websites in order it was went too.

msconfig.png

msconfig2.png

OtShot Was one of the crap but I deleted that yesterday

Last edited:
SndVol.exe is a Windows XP program which is kinda weird since you're running 7 (from the looks)

BlueStacks and MobileAppSync both got my eye they look a bit suspecious but if you know they're save you can keep them on else it's worth the shot to turn them off.

try to rightclick SndVol.exe and propperties and check it's location if it's not "C:\Windows\System32" it's fake.

Well it seems like it's gone away I haven't heard it in a while. I ended up adding like 2 or 3 more antivirus software like Ad-ware. So I'm guessing it found it.

Back
Top Bottom