Study help please.

Life

BSOD
This is regarding school, I have permissions from the school to post this. I need an example of an essay/paragraph with these guidelines: In your introduction, make some mention of each point of your outline.

Write one paragraph for each of your main points.

Try to use connecting words at the end or beginning of each paragraph.

Summarize and conclude in a conclusion paragraph.

Anyone have a paragraph as an example? Thanks

I assume you mean this??:

Write one SENTENCE for each of your main points.

Try to use connecting words at the end or beginning of each SENTENCE.

Summarize and conclude in a conclusion SENTENCE.

Anyone have a paragraph as an example? Thanks

That's pretty much the basic format of any paragraph. Not sure why you would need an example of it? And as far as the whole essay goes, it's basically the same format: 1 opening paragraph, a paragraph for all of your points, and a conclusion paragraph.

I don't mean to be rude, but that's the stuff they teach us in 3rd grade. What am I missing here?

Two minutes on Google gets me this:
The Student Center
Eating in the Student Center is a pleasant experience. First the food is excellent. It is well prepared, it tastes delicious, and there are many different kinds of food like hamburgers, tacos, pizza, and chicken. Moreover, each person serves his or herself, selecting just what he or she wants. Second, the environment in the Student Center is positive. Many happy young people are talking and laughing. However, the atmosphere is still calm; it's possible to study and do homework. Finally, there are many friendly people in the Student Center. Even the strangers say, “Hi” and offer to share their tables. When that happens, practice in speaking English and friendship often follow. For these reasons, it is nice to go to the student center cafeteria once in a while to enjoy the eating, studying, and talking with new people.
Sergio Pas (Honduras), Paragraph Writing

And this:
Outline of Example 1
Topic Sentence: Eating in the Student Center is a pleasant experience.
A. Food is excellent
1. Well, prepared and delicious
2. Many different foods (hamburgers, tacos, pizza and chicken)
3. Self, selection
B. Environment is positive
1. Happy young people talking
2. Calm atmosphere for study
C. People are friendly
1. Strangers say “Hi” and share tables
2. Conversation (practice in English)
Concluding Sentence: It is nice to go to the Student Center cafeteria once in a while to enjoy eating, studying and talking with new people.

Last edited:
I assume you mean this??:

That's pretty much the basic format of any paragraph. Not sure why you would need an example of it? And as far as the whole essay goes, it's basically the same format: 1 opening paragraph, a paragraph for all of your points, and a conclusion paragraph.

I don't mean to be rude, but that's the stuff they teach us in 3rd grade. What am I missing here?

Two minutes on Google gets me this:

And this:
Actually, your right. I didn't explain my problem did I. My problem is, I've written about 300+ essays in this sort, plus different types. I have written so many, I literally have not the slightest idea on what in the world to write about anymore. I've done everything between Dogs. food. dogs and food. animals of all types, cars, plane, trucks, nature, trees, etc.. I've even written about my trips to places. And I have several times done an essay, about something I already have done. My real question is, WHAT IN THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE ANYMORE?? lol :flowers:

I have written about everything that has come to mind, now I still have 3-4 essays to write, not a clue where to start.

Oh ok. That makes more sense....:lol:

Computers? One paragraph for each part?

Or more specifically, pick a part (RAM/CPU/Hard Drive) and explain what it is and why it's so important to the comptuer?

Oh ok. That makes more sense....:lol:

Computers? One paragraph for each part?

Or more specifically, pick a part (RAM/CPU/Hard Drive) and explain what it is and why it's so important to the comptuer?

Computers I have done too, but not into details like just RAM. thanks for the idea, this should get me at least one essay :)

You could also do something on the evolution of computers. Or on certain people (Steve Jobs/Linus Torvalds/Bill Gates).

Also, I always enjoy researching things/people from the past. I particularly enjoy the time around Prohibition. Maybe theres a time in the past you enjoy? Maybe a major war or something? Perhaps just a major battle that took place during a war close to where you live? Or someone famous from close to where you live?

You could also do something on the evolution of computers. Or on certain people (Steve Jobs/Linus Torvalds/Bill Gates).

Also, I always enjoy researching things/people from the past. I particularly enjoy the time around Prohibition. Maybe theres a time in the past you enjoy? Maybe a major war or something? Perhaps just a major battle that took place during a war close to where you live? Or someone famous from close to where you live?

The closet thing to a famous guy where I come from is Hitler lol. I dunno, I try to write about thing's I like, makes it easier to do it. b00bz *_*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (just messing)

Here's an idea...
Find yourself a copy of the roster for the 1939 Green Bay Packers, do some research, and write an essay stating which player you think took Liberace's virginity and why you think so.

Back
Top Bottom