Your Religious Views

What about Jews? They believe in a God, but no heaven...
What about red headed Jews? I think my head may have just exploded.

it's not an exact number. its just statistic.
How many red headeds... i don't know... properly no many because gingers have no souls XD

I just figured if you knew how many (or what percentage of) Jews are in the world then it would stand to reason that you probably had figures on how many (or what percentage) were gingers. Really, I'm just taking a ridiculous thread premise and making it more ridiculous... Kinda fun, though.

I believe in Jesus and the Word of God. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth and everything that is in them. I don't think that you could look at the human body and think that we came from a "big bang"; studying our genes, chromosomes, the brain, etc. only proves in my mind that we are wonderfully made. I personally believe (and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs) that we are further proof that God created us. I don't see how we could come from energy being transfromed - it doesn't make sense to me. Also, where did the energy come from to make space, matter, or anything else that created us? Whether you believe in the big bang or creation, there is no proof of either one about where the very beginnings came from. Both take faith to believe in.

I believe in Jesus and the Word of God. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth and everything that is in them. I don't think that you could look at the human body and think that we came from a "big bang"; studying our genes, chromosomes, the brain, etc. only proves in my mind that we are wonderfully made. I personally believe (and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs) that we are further proof that God created us. I don't see how we could come from energy being transfromed - it doesn't make sense to me. Also, where did the energy come from to make space, matter, or anything else that created us? Whether you believe in the big bang or creation, there is no proof of either one about where the very beginnings came from. Both take faith to believe in.

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers: <3

Back
Top Bottom