feedback

PatrykJM

Baseband Member
Alot. Of people ask a question get their solution And never come back. I was about to be one of those people until the Hi I am... page popped up I realised how friendly the community is so now I come here every day!

I came here because it was first result that came up in Google and I liked it, So 3 and half years on I am still here..

I just posted in this community, but am currently a member of several, and thought, hey, why the hell not expand? More knowledge to draw from and more people to help with what little I know of things. :)

I think you will always have the members that come here and go after having their question answered.

I think that's how I came here, I think I actually left for a while after my question was answered too then when I have another question I remembered I was already registered here, came back and never left (kind of).

I think you will always have the members that come here and go after having their question answered.

I think that's how I came here, I think I actually left for a while after my question was answered too then when I have another question I remembered I was already registered here, came back and never left (kind of).

This - there are bound to be those that ask a question once and never come back. Heck, I'm guilty of that myself on a few forums. However, many will come back and stay - and that's naturally how your community starts to build.

I used to be more active on this forum. I didn't really ask too many questions as I already knew how to google and most of the questions I did ask were really specific, so not many people responded in any way that was helpful. I would basically just answer questions if I had some useful information on the particular subject. I bailed for a while when it started to become commonplace for certain people to get on their high horses and bash other poster's advice thinking that their answer to a question was the only one that could possibly be right. That kinda stuff gets really boring to read after a while. Well, I came back out of a kind of morbid curiosity to find that a lot of the biggest offenders were no longer posting here (thank God). We'll see how it goes, I guess...

Back
Top Bottom