Bookmarks in Google

mikcor-fr

Solid State Member
I have heard conflicting comments about whether too many bookmarks slows down Google Chrome. Overtime I have accumulated a lot of folders, each containing ten or fifteen bookmarks. Google runs pretty fast most of the time, but if I work for a couple of hours it slows down considerably. It has been suggested to me that the cause maybe too many bookmarks, others have said no. I'd appreciate some informed comments. Thanks Guys.

Well its a new one on me. I think you just need to clean the cache and history. If that doean't improve things then export the bookmarks, make a note of add ons that you use. Uninstall completely and reinstall.

Mossiac

Thanks Mossiac. The cashe and history get cleaned out fairly often, and sure that makes a differance. Your suggestion of exporting the bookmarks is a good one I'll give it a try. Thankes again.

Well its a new one on me. I think you just need to clean the cache and history. If that doean't improve things then export the bookmarks, make a note of add ons that you use. Uninstall completely and reinstall.

Mossiac

I too have not heard of this one. I run ccleaner every few weeks to clean out the cache and history and everything else. I don't have folders for all my bookmarks.

Back
Top Bottom