Random Chit Chat

Hi BK. I don't know yet. It's still in the box out there. I"ll get into it tomorrow. I set a post up asking about it. I mostly wonder about a virus protection. I don't see anything listed for that. It's for my hubby, and he doesn't know how to use a computer so I think it will be perfect for him. If I can have the patience to teach him. lol

So went and had my eyes tested today, The doc said they are all good and because of the courses I am taking he wants to see me on 12 months.

That's good to hear. Make sure you don't keep your nose poke in the screen or books too long. It's bad trust me. Get out in the sun for a bit every day too. The sunlight on your head causes the brain to produce a vitamin that helps your mood.

That's good to hear. Make sure you don't keep your nose poke in the screen or books too long. It's bad trust me. Get out in the sun for a bit every day too. The sunlight on your head causes the brain to produce a vitamin that helps your mood.

I want you to talk to my friend, who says that since he gets sun burn easily, doing anything out side, even on a cloudy day is not good, and spends about 21/7 on his computer. :)

I burn like crazy myself. But over the years I learned when to go out and how long to stay out. I usually scamper out around 3 or 4 o'clock for 30 mins to an hour. Last summer I would get out in the afternoons hours and fly my models. Always had a smile on my face and for the most part stayed in a fairly good mood.
This summer with the double vision I'm hesitant to try and fly my models. I don't go out much and I've been a bear to get along with. So I know the sunshine vitamin works.
He'll have to judge when to get out and for how long. I'd start with 15 mins at the most and work up. No hat.

I burn like crazy myself. But over the years I learned when to go out and how long to stay out. I usually scamper out around 3 or 4 o'clock for 30 mins to an hour. Last summer I would get out in the afternoons hours and fly my models. Always had a smile on my face and for the most part stayed in a fairly good mood.
This summer with the double vision I'm hesitant to try and fly my models. I don't go out much and I've been a bear to get along with. So I know the sunshine vitamin works.
He'll have to judge when to get out and for how long. I'd start with 15 mins at the most and work up. No hat.

Yeah. he looks as if he is getting skin cancer.. I've told him and told him, but he doesn't listen. it's a shame, as he is only 16..

Is he taking any vitamins? Vitamin E helps keep skin moist.
I found this pdf from the dept of Ag. Interesting read.
http://www.epa.gov/sunwise/doc/sunscreen.pdf

I had to do a whole property inventory yesterday. It was as hot as the hinges on the gates to hell, trust me. But with the sun beating down on me going room to room I felt great. I got back to the office and was laughing my tail off about it. I did a body check and wasn't red or pink anywhere. I figure total direct exposure time was about an hour.
Have him read the document. Maybe with the right kind of sunblock he can get out for a minute or two.

Is he taking any vitamins? Vitamin E helps keep skin moist.
I found this pdf from the dept of Ag. Interesting read.
http://www.epa.gov/sunwise/doc/sunscreen.pdf

I had to do a whole property inventory yesterday. It was as hot as the hinges on the gates to hell, trust me. But with the sun beating down on me going room to room I felt great. I got back to the office and was laughing my tail off about it. I did a body check and wasn't red or pink anywhere. I figure total direct exposure time was about an hour.
Have him read the document. Maybe with the right kind of sunblock he can get out for a minute or two.

I think if he didn't have a computer he would be out all day long. I sent him the link, wonder what he'll say to it lol. I still remember when he was between 5-11 years old. Was a really happy kid, outside all the time, had plenty of friends. Then he got his computer, and everything turned around. He is since then a semi grumpy, arrogant type of kid, and only has his cyber friends. none else. It is really said actually. I bet, if you talked face to face with him, he would see himself in you, and might turn around.

Back
Top Bottom