Random Chit Chat

Have to go to Wally World tonight to get some big tote tubs. According to the weather reports it's going to be a soggy trip to the home office this week end. Don't want my girls to get soggy. I'd really be pissed...

Doing Cisco at the moment, Discovery 1 chapter 4.5.1, cabling standards, Have the chapter exam and assignment to do after I finish the chapter.

Tip it on back, make it feel good
Sip a little more than you know you should
Let the smoke roll, off your lips
Let it all go whatever it is
And tip it on back

Just about ready to throw my router and printer at the wall, I wish people wouldn't stuff with the settings in the router and reset it thousand times when they don't have an idea as to what they are doing, I cannot print because my printer hasn't been reconfigured on the network so now I have set it all up again..

You aren't saying nothing I'm not going thru AGAIN!!! Remember I signed on looking for help with my printer not working on Win 8, and THOUGHT I got it worked out then found out today (when I tried to use it) the same problem exists.. so I went thru the steps I got it working last time and it wont work. I'm thinking I may need a new one. My Lexmark may not be good for Win 8.
Now I have Win 8, Win vista, and a chrome book I need to network and use the printer for. I wonder what headaches that will be! :(

Back
Top Bottom