Weird sound problem I believe motherboard related.

AngelsDustz

Solid State Member
Hi guys,
Maby you can figure this one out. So everytime I startup my pc before it gets to the loading screen my speaker make a loud buzzing noise (Like when you put a constant voltage through it.). First I thought it was a speaker problem BUT it also happens on my headphone which is plugged in inside the front sound port.

My motherboard is a MSI 870A-G54. I know my speaker the cable is damaged to where if I touch it it sometimes get a bit disconnected causing to buzz. But this problem is fixed.

Even if I boot Linux (Ubuntu) it buzzes until it actualy loaded the OS.

I realy hope you guys can help with this problem.

Greetings,
Angels

Your sound card may be damaged because of the speaker wire damage ie shorting.

You may have to replace the sound card.

Humor me.
The cable that connects the front headphone and microphone plugs in to the motherboard. Shut down and unplug it then boot it up. Noise still there?

Humor me.
The cable that connects the front headphone and microphone plugs in to the motherboard. Shut down and unplug it then boot it up. Noise still there?
Uhm, yes it also go's through my speakers... But ATM I'm a bit confused as the moment I turn down my volume via a button you can turn to decrease the amps going trough to the speakers. It suddenly stops when I turn it to 100% again suddenly both my speakers AND headphone start to make noise again.

I'll be trying some more stuff, it's confusing me so bad :/

Back
Top Bottom