I need help

Glusur99

Beta member
Ok so I have a dell vostro 3450 it's 2.3ghz with turbo boost up 2,9 ghz and a i5-2410 it has a AMD Radeon 6630m graphics card... So I want to overclock with it so I can get higher fps on call of duty... I installed sapphire trixx and I can't change anything it keeps saying disable ULPS.. So I've seen other things saying got to catalyst control center (CCC) and go to switchable graphics method... But when I go there there there's only power play and switchable graphics not switchable graphics method.... I think I need to update or install a New Catalyst control center cause there isent many stuff I can do to customize my graphics card. SO ANY HELP ON HOW TO DISABLE ULPS I ALREADY TRIED THE REGEDIT AND STUFF DIDN'T WORK AND ALSO A MEW LINK OR VIDEO ON HOW TO IPDATE CATALYST CONTROLL CENTER THANKS

It's a dell laptop so any and all overclock functions are locked or just not there. It's not wise to over clock a laptop anyway. The cooling is designed to handle only so much.

mine was locked out I just found another program and it had the shader,core,memory and fan speed in it I had 3 of them that could oc but that is for nvidia. shader was locked to the core clock it is a nvidia and yes with that as a laptop make sure to check the heat and stay away from hot rooms :)

mine was locked out I just found another program and it had the shader,core,memory and fan speed in it I had 3 of them that could oc but that is for nvidia. shader was locked to the core clock it is a nvidia and yes with that as a laptop make sure to check the heat and stay away from hot rooms :)

Precision X?

It's a dell laptop so any and all overclock functions are locked or just not there. It's not wise to over clock a laptop anyway. The cooling is designed to handle only so much.

Most manufacturers lock overclocking functions and as Seti said overclock and you will find yourself in some trouble.

Back
Top Bottom