Random Chit Chat

Oh ho! 0_o That means you've been having problems! Not good. I hope if they find anything it is a simple fix.. maybe adjustment in meds or something like that.

I had one on when I was in the hospital recently. Not fun. Hope things come out ok for ya.
I got the bill for the latest round of blood work done. I guess that means the doc got the results. The hard part of all this is not the double vision or the being tired all the time. It's the waiting to see what they found out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you what, doctors don't push vitamins and natural health prescriptions, but it works. Things like D3 or Coqh, or or or so many of them that the doctors are not trained in, nor do they prescribe. plus if you are male, there is testosterone levels that make men feel weak and tired...I could go on and on about this.

I had one on when I was in the hospital recently. Not fun. Hope things come out ok for ya.
I got the bill for the latest round of blood work done. I guess that means the doc got the results. The hard part of all this is not the double vision or the being tired all the time. It's the waiting to see what they found out.

I am get it off today at 5pm, Roll on 5pm. It was so annoying trying to sleep, Had to sleep on my side and not on my stomach, I haven't got an actual heart condition, It's just to see what activity is going on. It's to do with my chromosome abnormality in the 15th chromosome I have a duplication, Read this if you want Chromosome 15 duplications.

Well Seti I hope things turn around for you my good friend and you get some answers for everything going on with you..

Last edited by a moderator:
So something that really annoys me is when people use the word YOLO (You Only Live Once) all the time and don't even know the real meaning of it, I think describes something very common in teens
2v0zmo0.jpg

Why do bad things happen to good people who do nothing to deserve it. I found out my 67 year old grandfather who has diabetes type 1 I think, Has got osteopath arthritis and he;s always been healthy yet people who don't keep healthy get nothing like this.

It's not whether or not they deserve it some conditions come with some serious side affects. Diabetes is one of them.
If you're close to him go over and spend some time with him. Be cheerful around him. He has enough to worry about with out you moping around.

It's not whether or not they deserve it some conditions come with some serious side affects. Diabetes is one of them.
If you're close to him go over and spend some time with him. Be cheerful around him. He has enough to worry about with out you moping around.

We are fairly close, I try to spend as much as possible.

That's an age old question there! :( You know it rains on the just and the unjust.
Off to read about the missing Chromosome...........>

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I am get it off today at 5pm, Roll on 5pm. It was so annoying trying to sleep, Had to sleep on my side and not on my stomach, I haven't got an actual heart condition, It's just to see what activity is going on. It's to do with my chromosome abnormality in the 15th chromosome I have a duplication, Read this if you want Chromosome 15 duplications.

Well Seti I hope things turn around for you my good friend and you get some answers for everything going on with you..

You are so intelligent, you must have gotten the button nose..and that's not so bad. ;)

Tell me this, how did they find you have this?

Back
Top Bottom