Know any good Dog names?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
I am going to get a dog this summer. it's properly gonna be a male Border collie.
Do you know any good names? i have trouble finding a good name.

Last edited:
Never really put much thought into dog names, do u want a "human" name or a "that's a dog" name?

Amongst all my family we have a Cael, Smoke, Sadie, Harley, Roofus, Allie, Roxy. Dawg, Belle, Scooby, Shaggy ....

thanks for the replies guys. It has to be a "that's a dog" name.
Roxy sounds pretty good, but the 2 names i currently have on mind sounds more suitable in my opinion.
I have been thinking about Zero and Rex.

Some other dogs I know. Zues (a boxer/lab mix so it's pretty big), Ace, Rema (that ones funny because it a little Chihuahua named after a Remington shotgun), Toby, Peper (a brown dog with black spots - looks like someone put peper on it), Nitro (which fits because it's a very hyper dog), Lola (which kind of works out because the dog is lazy and lays around all the time and Lola kind of sounds like a lazy name)

I guess, without really meaning too, I kind of just showed how it might be best to get to know the dog first and name it based on it's personality.

Ace and Nitro sounds good. i'll consider them.

Yeah i think you are right about that i need to know the dog before making the final decision. i just want to be prepared with some names.

I have a female border collie whos name is Poppy. However she gets called many other names. To be honest being that she is constantly licking someone I think she thinks her name is actually stop bloody licking. We had a dog called Winston who was a collie cross lab

Mossiac

Remember the John Wayne movie where his grandson got kidnapped? His dog was a little badass and all he ever called him was "dog".

My family had dogs with names of Max, Maxine (Max turned out to be a girl, Charlie, Archie, Mia, Jess, Deeva, Tia, Rory, Neika..

Back
Top Bottom