Random Chit Chat

Exactly, and that's what is so sad about it. People can't afford their prices and yet they take advantage by loading their products into new computers and not giving the public a choice if they want to run it or not.

Exactly, and that's what is so sad about it. People can't afford their prices and yet they take advantage by loading their products into new computers and not giving the public a choice if they want to run it or not.

Extremely, The free software can be much better than the paid softwares.

I have used the free for years and years and years and never had a problem with it. I try and tell some people but those big name brands have them scared into thinking they need all that, and it never ends. They charge for everything and it's thru scare tactics, in my opinion.

It's called business. Without selling space on the laptops the price of the laptop would go up. If you're somewhat intelligent you don't use what comes with it. You proceed to take your happy ass in to the add/remove programs page and dump them. You don't even give them a second look. Un huh, that's gone. BAM, that's gone too. Bada bing bada boom you're done.
But if you're really smart when you ordered the laptop you ordered a windows OS disc. You get it home and you wipe the drive and do a scratch install. Download the drivers you need along with your favorite software and you're all set to rock and roll.
It's not complicated really.

And paws, you're wrong about not having a choice whether or not to run their programs. You always have a choice.

Last edited:
You are right, setishock, but I feel for the ones that do not know all that. They are the ones that pay for that junk and get stuck on that go-round.

Jmacavali, it is so funny.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Crap posted on the wrong thread for some reason. Was on diff. Thread then it posted here for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom