need advice for blue screen

The dumps seem to be focusing on the scheduling module. The watchdog.sys is a safety valve of sorts. It keeps an eye on things going on. If something goes outside set parameters it may stop the system and cause a blue screen. The blue screen for all it's cryptic-ness is trying to tell you what went wrong. Normally(IMPO) the text message is a little misleading, but not all the time. The fist set of numbers after STOP: is the exact reason the system was halted. The other numbers going off to the right when interpreted, will help pinpoint the location where the problem lies.

My money's on the media center has some corrupted files. Can you reinstall it?

Last edited:
I only have two tuners.

usalley when I schedule a recording when there are allready two recordings scheduled I will be propted. to delete one of the recordings, However this is when I'm using the W7MC TV guide like a Tivo.

if I have shows set to record like on a weekly basis then sometimes I won't see this propt. untill after all scheduling is completed for the week, I can look at scheduled programmes to see if in fact there is a overlap, sometimes I don't look for the overlap.

I don't have the abllity to reinstall windos media center it's part of the W7 OS.
STB

Back
Top Bottom