Random Chit Chat

So I picked up a Dell Optiplex 210L, It had Windows XP, 512MB DDR2 Ram, 80GB Sata HDD and Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.8GHz Prescott CPU, Now has 2GB Ram, 500GB HDD and Windows 7 Ultimate.

Does anyone know where java is on Windows 8? I would clean it if I could find it. This is random, right, I don't need to make a thread to ask this, I hope.

I resent it that the new computers try to force you to use Norton. I wont use it. I uninstall it right off. Yep, a lot of bloatjunk!

I resent it that the new computers try to force you to use Norton. I wont use it. I uninstall it right off. Yep, a lot of bloatjunk!

No one will use Norton full stop, I hate it when you go into a computer store and they try to sell you Norton with your laptop or desktop.

Oh yeah, it's like that article says there, that you posted.. the computers come with it installed and then try to scare you into buying it ... Someone that doesn't know better would get stuck in that mad circle of paying for more and more and more.. when they do not need to!

Oh yeah, it's like that article says there, that you posted.. the computers come with it installed and then try to scare you into buying it ... Someone that doesn't know better would get stuck in that mad circle of paying for more and more and more.. when they do not need to!

My grandparents would easily fall for that..

Back
Top Bottom