default msn page

Koalarin

Beta member
Hi everyone

I've looked through the different sections of where to place my question and I'm not sure if this is the wrong place to put this. well, only you can tell me.

Anyway, scenario is:
After logging out of hotmail, the default page comes up as msn in spanish, probably thats because I am in Spain.
I would like it to default to msn in english.

Some people have told me to do a search of msn in english, open it and then change "homepage".

At this moment, whenever I open Google Chrome, Google search automatically defaults as my homepage and I would like it to stay that way.
I would like msn English to default whenever I close hotmail.
Is this possible? And if so, how do I do it without affecting my auto google search default whenever I open google?

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this can be done as it may just be checking your IP Address seeing it is from Spain and giving you the corresponding MSN Page?

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this can be done as it may just be checking your IP Address seeing it is from Spain and giving you the corresponding MSN Page?

Hello ssc456
Thanks for responding. A while back I remember when I closed hotmail, a question did pop up to choose which msn I wanted. I may have chosen Spanish. But how do I get the option up in order to choose english.
Thanks anyway

Well it's not the "cleanest" method but if it did ask you, you could always delete all browsing history, cookies, cache etc. Go back to Hotmail, sign in, sign out and hope it asks you again?

Back
Top Bottom