Inside seti's head

Well an update on that s**t. The doctor from the MEA clinic called and said she could not use the scans as they are of low quality. In others words the hospital tech did a crap job. The doc said she couldn't use any of it.
I gave her a release for the CTscan and the ultra sounds. Now I have to wait till she gets them to see if she can use them.

I'm very upset as you can imagine. That was a chunk of change out of my pocket to get all that done.

I would request I have them done again free of charge since you doctor would need them.

I have an appointment with a neurologist Wednesday morning. He gets one shot at it then it's off to Atlanta to Grady Memorial to get a real answer.

I have 2 CTA scans on Monday. They have to put a dye in. I've been poked in my left elbow so much lately the muscle and joint is still sore. Not looking forward to having a dye injected in me.

Got a call today from the doctors office. All the results are in and have been looked over. No stroke even worse, diabetes. My A1C which is supposed to be 5.7 is 7.3. And after all the jabbing my arms for blood and all the scans, I'm out almost $4000.00 dollars and they said they don't treat that. Told me I have to get a primary care provider and they have to request a copy of my test results.
Why didn't they pay attention to the symptoms I was telling them about in the first place? That last blood test should have been the first thing they did weeks ago.
This is the pits...

Back
Top Bottom