Greetings, New Member.

Raoul-Duke

Solid State Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am from Chicago. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know why I joined.

I'm 25 and a finance major, I am currently working as a transfer agent analyst at a private investment firm for about one year now after college.

However, I am looking to go back to school for my Master's and would like to go into MIS.

With having a finance background I am wondering will I be able to do the work that is required in the curriculum?

I have had some MIS classes before. Also have any of you heard of people with accounting/finance undergrads doing this before? Were they successful? Is it a desired combination?

I just want to make sure I'm not spending thousands of dollars on nothing. I really want this degree to make me desirable in the job market.

Finance is great but I really want to mainly work in IT. I find it so much more interesting. I hope I can achieve this with this Master's in MIS.

I am happy to be here and am looking forward to the future while I attend these classes and make new friends here.

Please feel free to give any feedback or past experience, it is greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Hello Andrew, i am jared, i am a united states marine. I am from indiana but i am currently else where. i join the forum to make some computer friends to play games and stuff with haha im 21 years of age. i really dont to much but play a lot of games and drink my jack daniels haha

Hello Andrew, i am jared, i am a united states marine. I am from indiana but i am currently else where. i join the forum to make some computer friends to play games and stuff with haha im 21 years of age. i really dont to much but play a lot of games and drink my jack daniels haha

Hi Jared, I too love myself some Jackie D :D

I appreciate your service! :)

Can anyone tell me if I'm even in the right section to be posting these sort of questions? Thanks!

Thanks man!

So whats a good section on here to ask some questions in regards to education about IT/MIS ?

i commited sin last night at the bar hahaha i spilled my jack n coke it made me cry a lil inside haha

no i havent tried that i might have to give it a good shoest haha it has been a long day at work for since i am still sitting here haha

Back
Top Bottom