Random Chit Chat

So today I am going Port Arthur. Was supposed to leave at 9.30am, Ended up leaving at 11.30am, The poor leader was stressing out of her mind about medications and had to sort that out. Once we were ready to roll, Then the leader forgot her car so we turned around to get it and now on the way.

So I have gotten back today from Port Arthur, I have been to the historic site for a tour, cruise and ghost tour last night, Today I went on a 3 hour speed boat tour, Felt like I was going to be sick at times. I am yet to go through the photos and I don't if they came out very well.

funny-teletubbies.jpg

Re: Microsoft Could Have Been On Top: 10 Product Opportunities Microsoft Missed

Microsoft should just write software and stay out of everything else. If they could come up with a really good OS, it would snatch the market in its favor for that segment.
All the other dodads and dohickies should be left to those that do it best.

Just wasted half hour trying to remember my password to get on the schools network with my laptop and it refuses to connect.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Now its refusing let me into the intranet page through my wifi on my iPhone, Yay have to make a trip to IT guys..

Microsoft should just write software and stay out of everything else. If they could come up with a really good OS, it would snatch the market in its favor for that segment.
All the other dodads and dohickies should be left to those that do it best.

Actually, I rather liked a lot of the hardware they used to churn out - more so than their OS's, it seemed rather reliable and well built. Had a relatively cheap Microsoft wireless keyboard / mouse set for years that just did the job and kept on going.

Actually, I rather liked a lot of the hardware they used to churn out - more so than their OS's, it seemed rather reliable and well built. Had a relatively cheap Microsoft wireless keyboard / mouse set for years that just did the job and kept on going.

Agreed. Their force feedback joysticks were awesome way back when. Even now, none of the other ones I've tried come close.

Back
Top Bottom