something is wrong with my pc

huxley001

Solid State Member
does any one help with pc problews, I could post malware log and hijack this log

I some times get a corrupted screen when booting. not all the time.

If you have problem at boot, it probably won't show up on HJT log (but you are welcome to post it, of course).

everytime I restart my computer , it goes to garbage computer language and blue screen, I have windows 7 , plus I've notice that my clock changes its date and time.

plus my computer crashed a few times this week.

what are the steps I should take and logs that you want

everytime I restart my computer , it goes to garbage computer language and blue screen, I have windows 7 , plus I've notice that my clock changes its date and time.

plus my computer crashed a few times this week.

what are the steps I should take and logs that you want

You would be experiencing the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).

its not the blue screen of death cause my pc isnt dead, but I'm very affraid that it could lead to that. what should I do ? all the scans I do with avast and malware bytes and super spyware and spy bot, all come out clean.

but there's still a problem

its not the blue screen of death cause my pc isnt dead, but I'm very affraid that it could lead to that. what should I do ? all the scans I do with avast and malware bytes and super spyware and spy bot, all come out clean.

but there's still a problem

No it doesn't kill your computer, Read this Blue Screen of Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, It can indicate that a driver is bad or corrupted, A software or hardware issue.

Last edited:
computer.jpg

here is a picture of what it does when I start up my pc. it doesnt do it all the time but it happened more then 8 times in a month

Back
Top Bottom