Unusual BSOD

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi guys. Now ever since I installed Windows 8 with Windows 7 in a dual-boot setup, I go to launch Windows 7 and it will BSOD and then restart boot-up fine, Why would it be doing this and should I remove Windows 8?

It has only started since Windows 8 was installed and never before.

Not quite sure what your issue is. What do you mean it'll BSOD on launch and the work on restart? What exactly is "launch"? Loading the loading windows, loading the desktop after logging in?

Also, what does the blue-screen say?

Not quite sure what your issue is. What do you mean it'll BSOD on launch and the work on restart? What exactly is "launch"? Loading the loading windows, loading the desktop after logging in?

Also, what does the blue-screen say?

I mean when I boot into Windows 7 and yes then restart and yes correct.

The usual memory dump.

"usual memory dump" doesn't relly help. Does it point to a particular file? Usually driver issues will have an IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL (or something to that assortment) and point to a specific file. If you want help we need more details.

It's like this
notmyfault_bsod.jpg

Since I doubt you are triggering through the myfault program like the person in the blog you took that from I'm not sure what you expect us to tell you...

To be blunt, you're a long-standing member, you should know that we need details specific to the problem to help people with their problems. Vague and generalized answers don't help us help you.

Since I doubt you are triggering through the myfault program like the person in the blog you took that from I'm not sure what you expect us to tell you...

To be blunt, you're a long-standing member, you should know that we need details specific to the problem to help people with their problems. Vague and generalized answers don't help us help you.

I just got that as an example, If it occurs again I will try and get a picture.

Here's a tip. That error is a driver error. Since win 7 and win 8 do not use the same drivers, there would be the place to start.

Back
Top Bottom