Wifi hard drive

Not really. I did want to try out the USB hard drive port. It'll be set up as a subnet.
From what I've been reading up on, the drive port will operate in 2 different modes. One is a samba server which can be hit from the internet and the other is a local shared drive. It also has gigabit WAN and LAN ports so that makes it fast on the hard wired side. The only whine I've read about is the size. But after all it's got 2 radios, a 4 port switch, a server, and 3 antennas. For 80 US dollars I had to see what it can do.

Not really. I did want to try out the USB hard drive port. It'll be set up as a subnet.
From what I've been reading up on, the drive port will operate in 2 different modes. One is a samba server which can be hit from the internet and the other is a local shared drive. It also has gigabit WAN and LAN ports so that makes it fast on the hard wired side. The only whine I've read about is the size. But after all it's got 2 radios, a 4 port switch, a server, and 3 antennas. For 80 US dollars I had to see what it can do.

Why not for $80 bucks..

Back
Top Bottom