Reverse ID Theft???

Since I didn't have an unsubscribe option, I've actually had to look up the website of the company and call them. Some people were very difficult about letting me unsubscribe over the phone. One person refused to do it unless I provided the full name of the person that signed up with my phone number because supposedly their system would not let them do it otherwise. I eventually found it in one of the emails I got sent and provided it.
The same goes for unsubscribe options actually, not a good idea to try to unsubscribe. Sadly with the current state of spam, it is only safe to unsubscribe if you can be sure you were the one who subscribed in the first place.

The website for the police department of the town in DE says that they require a notarized complaint. Maybe I can just give it my best shot and email one of the contacts listed.

The website for the police department of the town in DE says that they require a notarized complaint. Maybe I can just give it my best shot and email one of the contacts listed.

What about working with your PD first? I wonder if they'd get the ball rolling for you.

Have your service provider closed your account and open a new one. Make it unlisted, unpublished.

Have your service provider closed your account and open a new one. Make it unlisted, unpublished.
I'd really hate to change my phone number after having this one for almost 10 years.

I emailed the police department for the city in Delaware and hopefully they will be able to do something.

Back
Top Bottom