New CPU

Isquarey

Solid State Member
Currently I have a AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor and ive noticed some games like train simulator 2012 lags (not alot but enough to be noticed) I have 8GB of RAM so i think thats enough but i would like to get a new CPU the one that i was thinking about it AMD FX-8350 FX-Series Eight-Core Processor Edition, Black AM3 FD8350FRHKBOX which you can find at Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i53570 - Newegg.com but i dont know if it will be good enough or if i should consider something else that is better i am looking to spend around 200 on this so if someone could tell me if thats a good cpu and if it will work with my current computer also if you want to add me on skype and help me out a bit more my skype is "Isquarey"

Those are both Good CPU's but keep in mind if you go with intell thats a whole new mother baord.

My gpu is a "AMD Radeon HD 6450" also im not going to go with intel because i dont want to have a new motherboard to add on two the cost im only 15 so i dont really have alot of money at all

Well if your looking to buy the AMD FX-8350 and a new GPU you won't be able to do that in under $200, You'd be wanting to stretch your budget just $100 more for a decent GPU, What motherboard are you currently using?

Also, I like to play alot of games and one of the main ones i play in Train Simulator 2013 but i notice that i get lag all the time and if i had to guess it would be around the 45-55 FPS Range and i want 60 not to be demanding but would a new cpu help with that

Back
Top Bottom