Boston Bomb Explosions

I don't believe it was those two guys... They aid they were acting "suspicious" Carrying black backpacks, and black hoody's" I think they just took some random guys off the street, like with the sandy hook shooting, and then play'd the blame game. This is my opinion, don't get mad at me for it.. I mean it could have been, I just don't really think it was.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory.....

I don't believe it was those two guys... They aid they were acting "suspicious" Carrying black backpacks, and black hoody's" I think they just took some random guys off the street, like with the sandy hook shooting, and then play'd the blame game. This is my opinion, don't get mad at me for it.. I mean it could have been, I just don't really think it was.

You really think they picked the wrong guys, even after they murdered a police officer, stole a car, and got in a police chase-turned-gunfight in which they were throwing explosives out the window? I'd be interested in hearing how you can possibly consider those the actions of someone falsely accused. This was them, without a doubt.

The news talk shows are tossing around whether or not they can prosecute him since he has not had his Miranda Act rights given to him. There's some discussion of him and his brother being part of a terrorist cell. If that pans out then f**k Miranda, he'll fall under the Patriot Act and will have no rights.

I believe if you commit a criminal act like this, you've given up your rights as a human and should be treated like the animal you are.
Naturalized citizen who committed a terrorism act on his fellow citizens is treason. He has no rights.

Just so we're clear on this...

We'll call this an act of terrorism, the president already did. (and I think that we can all agree that planting shrapnel bombs specifically designed to maim and kill innocent civilians, etc is an act of terrorism.
(I think that we could also agree that it doesn't matter whether they are natural or foreign citizens?)

Are you saying that people who commit terrorism (or a terrorist act) give up any rights they have as a human? that they should be treated like animals?

Do we also say that those who support or fund terrorism are also animals?(think carefully this is a leading question!)

You really think they picked the wrong guys, even after they murdered a police officer, stole a car, and got in a police chase-turned-gunfight in which they were throwing explosives out the window? I'd be interested in hearing how you can possibly consider those the actions of someone falsely accused. This was them, without a doubt.
it's possible, sometimes people run for different reasons. sometimes people don't run at all, but at the time it's said that they did lots of things.
search for jean charles de menezes, he was a brazillian electrician.

at the time he was shot 11 times in the head he was a suspected terrorist suspect.
after he wasn't a suspect he was acting suspiciously, he'd ran from police when they'd requested that he stopped, jumped over barriers and was in the country illegally...

then it turned out he was none of these things. he was just a guy going about his daily life who was mistaken for someone else.

Sure, at the moment, in all probability it seems that this guy might be the guy that they are looking for... but on the other hand, he might not be also.

Are you saying that people who commit terrorism (or a terrorist act) give up any rights they have as a human? that they should be treated like animals?

As a human, no. But rights to things such as the fifth amendment (the Miranda Rights and stuff) yes.

it's possible, sometimes people run for different reasons. sometimes people don't run at all, but at the time it's said that they did lots of things.
search for jean charles de menezes, he was a brazillian electrician.

at the time he was shot 11 times in the head he was a suspected terrorist suspect.
after he wasn't a suspect he was acting suspiciously, he'd ran from police when they'd requested that he stopped, jumped over barriers and was in the country illegally...

Running away and murdering a police officer who wasn't even pursuing you are two completely different things. Then in the car chase, they were throwing explosives, which were also used in the crime they were suspected of. If these two somehow weren't involved in the bombings, they sure as hell wanted it to look like they were.

Also, we're now finding out that the older brother has been investigated in the past over possible ties to terrorist groups.

I guess it is possible that they truly weren't involved, but the evidence that they were is pretty compelling. This is why I want Life to explain, since he seems to strongly doubt that these are the right people. I can't think of any other explanation that makes sense, but I'd like to read his thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Running away and murdering a police officer who wasn't even pursuing you are two completely different things. Then in the car chase, they were throwing explosives, which were also used in the crime they were suspected of. If these two somehow weren't involved in the bombings, they sure as hell wanted it to look like they were.

Also, we're now finding out that the older brother has been investigated in the past over possible ties to terrorist groups.

I guess it is possible that they truly weren't involved, but the evidence that they were is pretty compelling. This is why I want Life to explain, since he seems to strongly doubt that these are the right people. I can't think of any other explanation that makes sense, but I'd like to read his thoughts on it.
Well, it is very hard to explain.well, what he has done, been through, and so on. First off, I can always be wrong, and as jimy said, not everything has to be a conspiracy theory, but I think some things should. I mean, when you look at it, they found one guy just a few miles away from the bombing. Now, why in the world would anyone NOT flee away? If anyone here, of all the members here, would you stay? or would you run? Then, before the bomb went off, bomb dogs where already there, why would they already have them on scene? Sure, they might have suspected something, but if they did, why did they wait until the bomb went off, They had the dogs there, they could have possibly saved those people. The bomb crew, was already there. And they said they found them (suspects) wearing black hoody and black backpack. I can't even count how many people like that there would be. I can always be wrong, not many people think like I do, so this can all just be hot air. But you wanted to know why I think they may have gotten the wrong people, there you go. :)
So apparently the suspect has spoken for the first time Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev speaks after being charged in hospital | News.com.au, He apparently said no guilty when having charges read out to him in court.

See?... :facepalm: Why, with all that, would you say not guilty? it's all a bit strange to me.

As a human, no. But rights to things such as the fifth amendment (the Miranda Rights and stuff) yes.
ok...

Where do you stop with that? paedophiles commit crimes that have terrorising effects on their victims, Rape is a crime that terrorises it's victims, should rapists also loose their rights?

I'm sure that most people agree that peados and rapists have already used up far too much oxygen.

What about people who terrorise victims in other ways, kids who consistently rob a certain shop for example... taking rights away from specific individuals based on the crimes that they have committed is a very slippery slope.

Miranda rights have a purpose. they may seem like a legal formality, but it's not a quick thing.

It's easy to pick on certain people or groups of people and say that they are the lowest of the low, they don't deserve rights, they don't deserve trial, hell, the guy that already died, do we even need to spend money on an inquest to investigate his death?

The second part of my leading question is.
if you believe that those who have committed either through physical act or through funding terrorism are sub human and deserve no rights. how do we decide who in Boston should the police/ambulance persons be working for and who should be left, or just locked up etc.

NORAID and Clan na Gael are both Boston based organisations with links to the IRA, Boston Citizens helped to fund the purchase of materials to make far bigger nail bombs planted all over England and Northern Ireland cities that killed many more people.

My point isn't that the people of Boston are bad, and it's not that they are all terrorists, it's not that deserved what they got or anything like that.
The point is that many people who did fund either directly by giving money to the organisation, or indirectly by buying themed drinks like an Irish nail bomb, or an Irish car bomb in the pubs or Boston or NY (in the 80's and 90's) would probably stand by their choice to make that funding. the reasons to commit, or support, such crimes are varied and complex.

just saying such people deserve no rights, and are animals is not the way to go.

I don't condone or support people who commit savage acts, but neither do I condone or support those that believe that a reactionary savagery is the answer to dealing with these people.

Back
Top Bottom