Help finding a backlit keyboard with programmable key colors

setishock

Wizard of Wires
ARG!!! Why is it I can't make Google understand what I want to find?
I'm looking for a keyboard where the keys not just the letters are backlit with RGB leds.
I don't want a gamer keyboard with macros " for the maximum kills".
It MUST have a numeric pad. I do a lot of spread sheet accounting type stuff with it.
The colors of the keys have to be separate.
It must be programmable to display animation of the colors.

I would love to have an oled keyboard but $1500.00usd is out of my price range. I'm looking to spend not more than $100 to $150 usd. Ok so I want some bling bling on my desk. My desk is boring...

I kinda have a doubt what you really want exists. The only thing even close is that Optimus Maximus OLED keyboard that's super expensive.

Good find, I was under the impression that it'd have to be super expensive, too.

The one I'm about to invest in is $200.00usd. LUXEED is looking to make a keyboard with number pad and all the software hinging on whether or not they can get investors in the project. They call it the U9. If they get 2000 investors to ante up $2.00usd each they will move forward with making them. Then when they're ready you ante up the other $198.00usd and they ship it anywhere in the world on their dime.
It will have mechanical keys instead of a membrane switch board.
But the real sweet thing about it is your name will be etched in the keyboard cover. Custom make just for you. For $200.00usd it better tuck me in at night and make coffee the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom