free dating sites with language translation

kjk

Beta member
I am looking for a free dating chat service that has automatic translation. i wish to communicate with a russian speaking person in private. I have tried skype with a plug in but can't get it working: I just dont get it! there is so little info !:confused: please help!

Last edited:
If you use google chrome and have the google translate extension installed it should ask you if you want to translate it.

thanks bk!
I tried that one! doesnt work...cant figure it out for the life of me!..you have to invite a bot...did that.. then what?..and what about the person at the other end? do they have to install this bot thing? I am afraid I am completely lost with all this..also tried some chat downloads.. the creators/owner whatever wont reply to my pleas.....etc... they dont work! Am i missing something here?
:confused:

update... tried about 4 plug ins for Skype...all of them fail..or I simply cannot get through the endless walls of proxy this..proxy bla bla!!! I cant install them! just cant do it!! and I reckon any computer whiz kids out there will struggle:facepalm:

thanks setishock... i WAS sane until i went down this road..hehe...now I am simply certifiable...Im going to pay somebody to come round and set it up! ...i'll let you know how it goes.

actually.. I got a better idea..shutdown computer..pull plug from wall..go outside..get a life...

Back
Top Bottom