PC Sales

I don't understand why people would want a tablet.... I know they're continent, they're easy to transport, and they cost less than most PC's but what happens when the processor/GPU fails? You can't fix it.... It's done, over with, where as a PC you can upgrade, and you can replace any broken part, except for integrated graphics and CPU's which serve no purpose in my mind

I don't understand why people would want a tablet.... I know they're continent, they're easy to transport, and they cost less than most PC's but what happens when the processor/GPU fails? You can't fix it.... It's done, over with, where as a PC you can upgrade, and you can replace any broken part, except for integrated graphics and CPU's which serve no purpose in my mind

Because a tablet cannot do everything that you would want a normal desktop or laptop could, They don't have the processing power, I like a laptop because I can take it where ever I go.

Because a tablet cannot do everything that you would'd want a normal desktop or laptop could, They don't have the processing power, I like a laptop because I can take it where ever I go.

Exactly what I'm saying! A laptop is much more effective, and can do a lot more than a freaking tablet! The public is soooooo uninformed now a days

But in some cases a tablet is better take my grandad for example the only thing he uses his laptop for is Skype and a looking at apartments in Spain he always complains about how heavy a laptop is and how long it take to boot up so in some cases yes a tablet suites some people better than a laptop or a desktop

But in some cases a tablet is better take my grandad for example the only thing he uses his laptop for is Skype and a looking at apartments in Spain he always complains about how heavy a laptop is and how long it take to boot up so in some cases yes a tablet suites some people better than a laptop or a desktop

My point is, he can't look for a house in Spain and Skype at the same time. You can do that on a laptop or desktop

Tablet only user here. My wife too. We have no laptops in the house and our desktop is in the basement and rarely gets used. Just the way our house works. Use the desktop for productivity so it will always be needed, but its not essential like it used to be.

But he doesn't want to wait for it to load up and it's too heavy and it's small enough to take it places without haveing a bag to lug it around with a laptop charger

But he doesn't want to wait for it to load up and it's too heavy and it's small enough to take it places without haveing a bag to lug it around with a laptop charger

First of all, my desktop and my laptop startup faster than my moms brand new laptop. And if you had a NetBook, it's small enough to fit in ipad cases

Tablets are great for checking email and keeping up with Facebook, which is what the vast majority of internet users do.

Tablets are great for checking email and keeping up with Facebook, which is what the vast majority of internet users do.

But what I'm saying is, it takes longer to that on a tablet because you have to back out of the program, and then get into another, where as a NetBook can do both at the same time

Back
Top Bottom