Boston Bomb Explosions

They got someone at gunpoint right now. He has "a device" on him.

They're saying 60-70 year old white male, so I guess this is someone else. EDIT again. "salt and pepper hair" so I guess it is 60-70 after all. They're calling EOD now to investigate.

They're saying he definitely isn't the primary suspect, but he's wearing a vest and holding what appears to be a dead man switch.

Last edited:
Well, looks like they've realized that white hat is long gone and are calling back tactical teams and ending the lockdown. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out now. We already know what he looks like and his name, so I can't imagine it'll be long before he's found.

EDIT: Apparently he was just sighted running through the woods. No idea how accurate this is, but they're definitely going to investigate.

"Shots fired in Watertown" That's all they said so far. Sirens going crazy in the background, they're setting up a perimeter. Looks like something's going down. Update: It seems he's in a boat outside someone's house now. The police are trying to remove "the top" from the boat. Not exactly sure what that means in this context.

Last edited:
Apparently there is movement in the boat, and he has 20 gallons of gasoline.

The police threw a flashbang. No movement from the suspect

calling in a negotiator

haha. "There seems to be a problem with your downlink. It's being broadcast on the internet." Only took them like 20 hours to notice.

Last edited:
I have to say that law enforcement handled this really well. After listening to police chatter all day, what struck me was just how well organized this operation was. All the different departments seemed to be working together without questioning each other. Not at all like movies or whatever where they always fight over who gets to do what.

I'm still wondering what happened to the 60-70 year old man though. It doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the mainstream news (unless I missed something) and the last thing that was said about it on the scanner was when EMTs were moving in after getting the "device" off. I saw speculation somewhere that it might have been some sort of medical equipment, but there weren't any sources for that.

Also, I was soooo tired earlier. I'd been up like 24 hours, not wanting to fall asleep and miss anything. I heard "suspect in custody" then immediately crawled into bed and passed out. Haha.

Also, I was soooo tired earlier. I'd been up like 24 hours, not wanting to fall asleep and miss anything. I heard "suspect in custody" then immediately crawled into bed and passed out. Haha.

I went to bed and you were on and then I woke up and you were on..

The news talk shows are tossing around whether or not they can prosecute him since he has not had his Miranda Act rights given to him. There's some discussion of him and his brother being part of a terrorist cell. If that pans out then f**k Miranda, he'll fall under the Patriot Act and will have no rights.

I believe if you commit a criminal act like this, you've given up your rights as a human and should be treated like the animal you are.

The news talk shows are tossing around whether or not they can prosecute him since he has not had his Miranda Act rights given to him. There's some discussion of him and his brother being part of a terrorist cell. If that pans out then f**k Miranda, he'll fall under the Patriot Act and will have no rights.

I believe if you commit a criminal act like this, you've given up your rights as a human and should be treated like the animal you are.

Naturalized citizen who committed a terrorism act on his fellow citizens is treason. He has no rights.

I don't believe it was those two guys... They aid they were acting "suspicious" Carrying black backpacks, and black hoody's" I think they just took some random guys off the street, like with the sandy hook shooting, and then play'd the blame game. This is my opinion, don't get mad at me for it.. I mean it could have been, I just don't really think it was.

Back
Top Bottom