Facebook Home

BK_123

Golden Master
I have no idea why anyone would even be remotely interested in turning their phone into a Facebook appliance. No thank you. My world does not revolve around Facebook.

Your world may not but there a ton of people who's do. I can't believe so many people on here flip out at the slightest suggestion of doing anything different than what they do now. I would expect many more people here to be much more open minded about new and upcoming technology. We have so many anti-fan boys that it drives me nuts!

Edit: that wasn't directed at anyone in particular....didn't mean for it to come off that way if it did.

Your world may not but there a ton of people who's do. I can't believe so many people on here flip out at the slightest suggestion of doing anything different than what they do now. I would expect many more people here to be much more open minded about new and upcoming technology. We have so many anti-fan boys that it drives me nuts!

Edit: that wasn't directed at anyone in particular....didn't mean for it to come off that way if it did.

I strongly agree, It's seem's that when I post things like this everyone turns them into a debate when, For example when I post something about iPhone related people turn it into android vs iPhone debate which I really hate.

On a more positive note, If people would like to know whats new then here it is, What's New in Version 6.0
Brand new ways to chat and a cleaner look for News Feed.

New for iPhone
• Keep chatting from anywhere in the app with chat heads (available to everyone soon)
• Send stickers to liven up your messages (available to everyone soon)
• Explore new feeds like Music, Photos and Games

New for iPad
• Keep chatting from anywhere in the app with chat heads (available to everyone soon)
• Browse brighter, more beautiful stories.

More info see here https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8

If it stays true to Facebook, then the app will track what stores you go into and sell your personal information to those companies.

If it stays true to Facebook, then the app will track what stores you go into and sell your personal information to those companies.

I can't believe they are allow to do all this stuff with our own information, I suppose its our fault because we are the ones supplying the info and didn't what was going to be done with it in the first place.

well i will definitely check it out.... just to try it out.
i am not a huge facebook person, but i am interested to see how it works.

OhSnapWorld I dont think facebook would do that because you know what Facebook is #2 business in internet, they would not do such cheap stuff.

I can't believe they are allow to do all this stuff with our own information, I suppose its our fault because we are the ones supplying the info and didn't what was going to be done with it in the first place.

They are allowed to do it because you say they can. It's all in the terms and conditions that no one ever really reads.

OhSnapWorld I dont think facebook would do that because you know what Facebook is #2 business in internet, they would not do such cheap stuff.

Facebook does it, Google does it, Yahoo does it, it's how they make money. How do you think the adds you get in Facebook are so well targeted for you? I browse HDDs on newegg and suddenly Facebook is showing me newegg adds for hard drives. It's all sold, and all shared. No company is above it.

Facebook does it, Google does it, Yahoo does it, it's how they make money. How do you think the adds you get in Facebook are so well targeted for you? I browse HDDs on newegg and suddenly Facebook is showing me newegg adds for hard drives. It's all sold, and all shared. No company is above it.

Correct, and yet the number one reason people won't install it is because "Facebook shares all their info" but they will turn around and use Google's App store or even Chrome/Gmail and not expect that the same thing is happening. ;)

Back
Top Bottom