Who Here Plays Minecraft/Tekkit

Do You Play Minecraft/Tekkit

• Total voters
I have just tried connecting and it says failed to verify username, If you have to add me manually my username is BK_123

Tekkit still requires a login with your minecraft account to work on normally hosted tekkit servers. The cracked part is something else.

If anyone feels like hoping on my server the IP is mc.stormcraft.ca

Our website is Stormcraft Server ? Home

I have just tried connecting and it says failed to verify username, If you have to add me manually my username is BK_123

I think I know why, Usually if you are using a cracked launcher and trying to play on premium servers it will do this.

I think I know why, Usually if you are using a cracked launcher and trying to play on premium servers it will do this.

!#$@#!@#$%@$!#@!. Ok, the guy I was sharing the minecraft account with, just deleted it. now i am just... mad.. I put so much work into that server, now I can't get into it anymore.

!#$@#!@#$%@$!#@!. Ok, the guy I was sharing the minecraft account with, just deleted it. now i am just... mad.. I put so much work into that server, now I can't get into it anymore.

So are you going to have to do it all over again from scratch?

So are you going to have to do it all over again from scratch?

Um, not the stuff on the server. But I won't be able to get back on either, because I need a registered account. And everything in single player will be lost. now normally, i'd say meh, it's just a game, but I have spent soo much time, and was building a 2k block high skyscraper. and now all that is lost. This. Just. Sucks. lol

Back
Top Bottom