Masters in Computer Science

what do you even mean by "get into IT"?
you want to be sys admin, look after the network, configure firewalls, you want to be the office admin who uses a computer, write software, support software???

what do you even mean by "get into IT"?
you want to be sys admin, look after the network, configure firewalls, you want to be the office admin who uses a computer, write software, support software???

I was saying I wanted to either be a sys admin, or a software engineer. Read deeper

Read deeper? We are trying to help you here, bud. You aren't very clear. You aren't going to get help if you are rude to everyone who tries to help you.

Have you done BS CS, if you have done it then it would be best optin ot go for MS CS, I am doing BS CS and I have similar plans to go for MS CS.

Read deeper? We are trying to help you here, bud. You aren't very clear. You aren't going to get help if you are rude to everyone who tries to help you.

You were the rude one here dude. I didn't ask for it, so you can leave

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Have you done BS CS, if you have done it then it would be best optin ot go for MS CS, I am doing BS CS and I have similar plans to go for MS CS.

No, I'm trying to figure where to start. I think I'm starting at a community college and transferring to a college in Columbus Ohio to get my masters

If you continue to be rude to the members, you might be leaving for a while. Please, if you are asking for advice, respond in a mature way.

Look at my other posts! Taylorig and setishock helped me and they received nothing but good feedback. You responded rudely, you got rudeness, that's how it is

Keep in mind that no matter what field you go into, interpersonal skills are important.

FWIW, I don't think superman22x was rude. If you go back to the beginning of the thread, he was trying to help you. :)

You don't seem to have a clear idea of what constitutes the typical "IT fields" and the job description of each, which is fine really, as you are still young and you are here to learn. But this means that clarifications have to be made before people can provide useful responses for you.

Also, don't forget that it is difficult to interpret emotions through posts. It is on-line, so feedback tend to be more immediate than the usual text; but you don't get to see the facial expressions and gestures, etc. It's not a good habit to presume intentions, especially negatively.

Back
Top Bottom