New laptop

i am not trying to be disrespective here.
you are the one being disrespective.

So you know about PC's... that's fine. but explain to me why you have made some post's about AMD having a bad life time.
and you didn't know that AMD's also downclock when getting hot. also you where asking for help about graphic card upgrade for a LGA 775 socked CPU. i also think i remember you recommending a Xeon CPU for a gaming machine.

i am not trying to be disrespective here.
you are the one being disrespective.

So you know about PC's... that's fine. but explain to me why you have made some post's about AMD having a bad life time.
and you didn't know that AMD's also downclock when getting hot. also you where asking for help about graphic card upgrade for a LGA 775 socked CPU. i also think i remember you recommending a Xeon CPU for a gaming machine.

Well let's see here.... Read a little deeper. MY COUSIN had an AMD that lasted him two weeks. I had an OLD AMD that fried because it didn't down clock, so I was tossing that out there, and I was looking for a CPU upgrade on the Cortez motherboard, and asking which CPU wouldn't bottleneck my possible new graphics card, and the Xeon was a joke.... Try to read deeper and not just skim my posts to load crap against me :) Oh, and instead of being a pain in my arse, go look at my new thread so I can get some help for my work I'm doing tomorrow

Last edited:
i don't have to read deeper.
half of your posts is you asking about something or failing when it comes to AMD.

come down to earth and be nice.

Sorry dude! Didn't mean for it to get out of hand! I know I'm young, but I don't take it very well when people say I don't know much, I take it to heart....

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Back on topic.... I'd do what setishock said and try pressing escape and delete to get to the bios menu

Just like to say, sorry i caused a furore with my question , it`s all sorted now,so probably it best to end this thread .
Thanks for all the help, as always when i come on this board there always some one to help and it`s very much appreciated

So alls well that ends well ,so to speak

i saw this sign in an office the other day

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station !

:):):)

Sorry dude! Didn't mean for it to get out of hand! I know I'm young, but I don't take it very well when people say I don't know much, I take it to heart....

You really shouldn't care what others think of you, especially people on forums.

You didn't start anything, we did! Hey, if you ever need help on anything, email me! redacted

Never, ever post your email on the forum, unless you want to get unrelenting SPAM.

well i am sorry too if i was a little too much.
i just wanted to defend IAntDemo, because i personally think YoungIT's post was an unnecessary attacking against IAntDemo.
He was not very polite in his post.

Back
Top Bottom