New Apple Products Coming & iOS7 And Apple Discussion..

So a history of iOS 6 updates as follows:
iOS 6.0 iOS 6 Software Update
6.0.1 - Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air and more iOS 6.1 Software Update.
6.0.2 - Fixes a bug that could impact Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.2 Software Update
6.1 iOS 6.1 Software Update
6.1.1 - This update fixes an issue that could impact cellular performance and reliability for iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.1 Software Update
6.1.2 - Fixes an Exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life, iOS 6.1.2 Software Update
6.1.3 - Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the passcode and access the Phone app, iOS 6.1.3 Software Update

Was there an 6.0.3 released, If anyone know please tell.

That's odd. It was pretty big. It was the version where they pushed Siri to iPad I believe, and better worldwide-localised service (although this feature is still incomplete IMHO -- I am still disappointed with it).

That's odd. It was pretty big. It was the version where they pushed Siri to iPad I believe, and better worldwide-localised service (although this feature is still incomplete IMHO -- I am still disappointed with it).

I know, Even on Apple's support section or anywhere else I couldn't find anything, I think it was WiFi bug effecting iPad 3 and iPhone 5.

Never forget your passcode, I forget my mine and had to leave my laptop on all night restoring it and then updating it to 6.1.3 and then took an hour in the morning to sync all the apps and then I spent most of the time on the bus arranging my apps.

Last edited:
Well apple has been repeating the idea of developing iPhones with few improvements between 4 4s and 5 with exception of Siri and performance. It's like they are throttling the development all their devices at once.

Back
Top Bottom