Your Favourite Browser Extensions/Add-ons

Google collects anonymous usage data. Really not harmful imo. If you have the sync thing turned on, it'll store your bookmarks and browsing history (I think this one is off by default) but it's not going to be directly accessed unless there's a court order. So basically, if you're researching how to build a bomb, don't use chrome. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.

Google collects anonymous usage data. Really not harmful imo. If you have the sync thing turned on, it'll store your bookmarks and browsing history (I think this one is off by default) but it's not going to be directly accessed unless there's a court order. So basically, if you're researching how to build a bomb, don't use chrome. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.

I like having all my bookmarks, history and other things synced so that when I go to use other computers I don't have to try and remember my password. Well I should not be using chrome then :whistling:

I like having all my bookmarks, history and other things synced so that when I go to use other computers I don't have to try and remember my password. Well I should not be using chrome then :whistling:

Yeah, it's a pretty nice feature. Being able to sync with android is probably the best part.

Lets get this started again. I still use Adblock Plus, Another one I like is HTTPS Everywhere https://www.eff.org/Https-everywhere, Its supposed to automatically detect and force HTTPS connections to sites that have an SSL certificate but do not use it by default so perfect for those who are paranoid about NSA spying on them.

Bk what's wrong with you bringing back ancient threads? Just kidding man.

Yea, my favorite is ad block plus too. :)

Back
Top Bottom