Video Card/Ram

KJLai

In Runtime
Hey guys,

This question might be asked before.

I was wondering I just download this game Warframe, it was fine, but I was really laggy. I was wondering is it my video/graphics card thats making it laggy or is it how much ram im running on my pc? My pc is also about 5ish years old.

Please let me know thanks!

I am guessing you're using windows xp.

So you'll need to press start, run, type DXDIAG, on the first pop up press YES, then it will show you the listed details of your computer, please provide the cpu, memory, and then click display, and please list the GPU unit.

Thanks.

This could be an issue with your GPU onbored, it will most likely not be powerful enough to run the game you want, you'll want a graphics card to enchance more performance.

hmm well I don't really know that much about actual computer spec stuff so I don't know what needs to be replaced first. They both are pretty outdated so I don't know.

8600 GT with only 512 MB of video ram. And a core2duo with only 2 gigs of ram.
The graphics is the problem. Old chip and way too little video ram.

The requirements for this game are
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB free HD space
, You have that GPU but you might want some more ram, What is the model of your motherboard?

The requirements for this game are , You have that GPU but you might want some more ram, What is the model of your motherboard?

The model of my motherboard.. umm i actually dont remember. Its an Asus tho. Ill check it when i get back home later tonight. I am in school right now >.<

But when I tried to play the game again, I just turned down the video/graphics option in the game and it is actually smoother now! :p

Brilliant, glad you have tried that, was something I didn't mention, but atleast now we know if you want to game heavy, you're more then welcome to come back and recreate a new thread asking for upgrades and what to get.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom