Random Chit Chat

Re: Post by: Vacuumfan7072 - Thread: Begginner Computer builder.

Remember when you used to come to this forum and there were more than 2 members online? I can only just...........

So today in my time off at college I am trying to get more work done on my simple website for my certificate course, I am still trying to understand how to start it off :/

Why is it that laptop manufacturers seem to have the switches under f and j upside down? I've encountered this once before, and it's really annoying because I like to change the layout to dvorak. It'd be nice not to have four upside-down keys...

Why is it that laptop manufacturers seem to have the switches under f and j upside down? I've encountered this once before, and it's really annoying because I like to change the layout to dvorak. It'd be nice not to have four upside-down keys...

How irritating, I've never come across something like that. I had a laptop that had the screen broken and they put the wrong screen on, It was supposed to have the eye for the webcam and it didn't, We didn't even bother with getting it fixed up.

Back
Top Bottom