Facebook Phone

Is Zuckerberg trying to look like Steve Jobs? Just hoodies instead of turtlenecks.

I'd get really annoyed from wearing the same hoodie everyday, All the staff would see him wear that same hoodie and think "does he have anything else other than that to wear" .

It seems to me that if FB doesn't play well with Android, they should be modifying FB rather than Android. I LIKE android but am thankful to have a unlocked devices free from proprietary garbage.

If you like iOS and are expecting Facebook to make a phone running on iOS well don't get your hopes up because they won't be able to because iOS is to very hard customise where as android is easier to.

If you like iOS and are expecting Facebook to make a phone running on iOS well don't get your hopes up because they won't be able to because iOS is to very hard customise where as android is easier to.

It's not really about being hard/easy to customize. Apple simply doesn't allow their phones to be customized, except in ways they decide are appropriate. From what I understand, modifying the iOS launcher is actually fairly trivial, the problem is that you can't distribute the software, except on jailbroken phones.

It seems to me that if FB doesn't play well with Android, they should be modifying FB rather than Android. I LIKE android but am thankful to have a unlocked devices free from proprietary garbage.

In saying that Janet Facebook releases a lot new features on mobile to the iOS app and not many to Android app which I wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom