Rate my avatar!

pikachu - another gif!??!?!
0/10 for taking away my uniqueness....j/k
9/10

BK - I love the simpsons, though i haven't been able to watch in quite a while because i don't want my son to watch.
9/10

J - I've always thought your avatar was just a cat. But not that you said coughing cat, i see it. That's a good one. 8/10

Celery - I have a shirt with that same thing on it. Pretty funny.
8/10

Last edited:
Yes I see that now. I've never played final fantasy on playstation. Once it moved away from nintendo I stopped playing - because I've never owned anything expect nintendo.

Yes I see that now. I've never played final fantasy on PlayStation. Once it moved away from Nintendo I stopped playing - because I've never owned anything expect Nintendo.

You have never owned a console that isn't Nintendo :eek:, Gee you're missing..

:offtopic:
Nah, they had everything I ever wanted. Plus all my friends has playstations growing up (playstations 2's maybe toward the end of our playing days) so everyone loved coming to my house and playing SNES (mario cart especially) because no one else had it. Then we played N64 (GoldenEye) like it was going out of style - again because none of my other friends had one. I did have a gamecube for awhile and it was ok. Then I got my Wii but got bored after I got 100% on the Mario game. Now I went out and bought my NES and me and my son play Mario 3 on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom