What Aprils Prank Did You Get Or Are Planning?

BK_123

Golden Master
As the title says. I play on a minecraft/tekkit server, The owner and an admin decided to bring the whole forum and servers down and make everyone believe it was hacked. Everyone was raging over skype about it for a couple of hours, I didn't find it funny one bit myself, One wrong move and they could've stuffed everything up. After hours of arguing and raving on they finally brought the forums and servers backup and posted a YouTube video explaining why they did it.

I flipped every photo in the house over without changing anything else. Took hours for anyone to notice. Now theyre questionding if I flippei over same of the abstract paintings or not, because you cant really tell.

As far as online stuff, reddit is completely unusable today. It's great.

For the past few years, I would put a rubber band around the trigger of the spray nozzle at the kitchen sink and turn the spray nozzle around to point at the person using the sink. Usually got my wife who most often uses the sink.

Anyway, this year I decided that the prank was old and I didn't do it. Late last night I came into the kitchen where my wife and 2 of my kids were. My wife had cooked something and gave me a little to taste. I then wiped my hands on a paper towel but my son insisted that I really needed to wash my hands. I should have had a clue but went over to the kitchen sink and turned the water on to wash my hands and immediately got squirted by the spray nozzle! My son had put a rubber band on it and gotten me with my own prank!

For the past few years, I would put a rubber band around the trigger of the spray nozzle at the kitchen sink and turn the spray nozzle around to point at the person using the sink. Usually got my wife who most often uses the sink.

Anyway, this year I decided that the prank was old and I didn't do it. Late last night I came into the kitchen where my wife and 2 of my kids were. My wife had cooked something and gave me a little to taste. I then wiped my hands on a paper towel but my son insisted that I really needed to wash my hands. I should have had a clue but went over to the kitchen sink and turned the water on to wash my hands and immediately got squirted by the spray nozzle! My son had put a rubber band on it and gotten me with my own prank!

I love it! Whats great isn't that he pranked you but that he pranked you using your prank. I love when my son teases me or jokes with me (he's 2) doing something I've done to him. Love it.

I used to do all kinds of pranks on April Fools but lately (like for the last 5 years) I just haven't been that into it anymore. No one I know did pranks or got pranked this year.

I used to do all kinds of pranks on April Fools but lately (like for the last 5 years) I just haven't been that into it anymore. No one I know did pranks or got pranked this year.

I am a boring person, April the 1st is just another ordinary day and the "april fools" doesn't really interest me..

I called my wife at work and told her the sump pump died and the basement had flooded, funny part was that the basement was actually flooded and it being Aprils fools day was a complete coincidence. I did laugh though when she still thought it was a prank until she actually went downstairs to 6 inches of water, her face was priceless.

Back
Top Bottom