What is the worst os ever made

I don't see how you all can say Vista is the worst...yes it was a dreadful dissapointment from Microsoft, but what about Windows 95? Windows 95 is by far the worst.

Last edited:
I don't know if I said it before, but I'll say it again. Windows ME, hands down, worst version.

At least they fixed the bugs and issues with VIsta to make it suck less, a treatment ME didn't get as it was a product rushed to market and only lived for a year before XP came out.

I've used computers since DOS 6.11 and my first Windows was 3.11. I went through all of 'em and the worst was ME.

I've used my Vista x86 since 2009 and I just upgraded to Win 7 with a new build a few months ago. Never had any problems with Vista and I ran it on 2 gigs of ram.

:horse: :horse: :horse:

The worst OS is going to be based off of personal preference and personal experience. I don't have an OS that I call "worst". None have given me enough problems to really warrant a "worst" label. I prefer some over others, but none have given me much trouble. I've only been in computers since XP so I really only can base it off of XP-8. They all work just fine as long as the hardware matches the OS. Vista gets a bad rap because the hardware wasn't ready to run it. If you give it the resources it needs, or if you can keep your PC cleaned up then it ran fine (on many of my family members computers). Win8 is fine if you have a touch screen laptop, or at least an open mind about learning some shortcuts and trying something new.

How is this thread still going lol
From newbies and other members posting..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom