Random Chit Chat

Legodude, u look thinner and much more grown up then you old avatar. At least that I can remember.
Thanks I suppose. Not really thinner but this is about 2 years newer.

Decided to not install Windows. It's an media center PC so I'm going to try out XBMC.

Thanks I suppose. Not really thinner but this is about 2 years newer.

Decided to not install Windows. It's an media center PC so I'm going to try out XBMC.

XBMC is okay. I find that Windows 7 media center is better though. Cablecard support is really the biggest feature that XBMC lacks. I guess if you get OTA channels only, it wouldn't matter though.

Musings

For the world will not end with a bang but with a whimper. Betrayed by the very ones entrusted with her care.
There was a dream once of a utopia. Where all were brothers and sisters standing together.
What went so wrong? Where did the keepers of this world, our utopia, go so horribly wrong?
Have we debased ourselves in greed, anger, hatred so much that there is little room left in our hearts for the things that really matter? Honor, courage, patience, understanding.
We must strive to rise above such petty emotions and come together for the common good. We must stand together and make our voices heard and say, "Enough is enough."
Or one day, and it may not be that far away, when there is no time left for us, there will no one left to speak.
And no one left to listen...

Gotta love this error message:
"Update failed due to unspecified error. Please try again later."

My magic 8-ball is more specific than that...:rofl:

I'd love to tell my boss:
"Project delayed due to unspecified problems. Will finish later."

Back
Top Bottom