Random Chit Chat

I will cut the grass for ya, Gee you've go it good, I would like a robot maid to do all the cleaning for me..

Nah robots don't have a cute backside to gander at while it's working. Normally in a house mouse arraignment you're not home when they come to work. You leave the money on the counter and they are done and gone by the time you get home.
In my house mouse arraignment I'm home but I plant my tush on the couch and stay there till she's done. Mine's a cool chicky that cleans, does the dishes, and razzes me about meandering off my diet. I'm trying to negotiate laundry but that's going nowhere. :lol:

Nah robots don't have a cute backside to gander at while it's working. Normally in a house mouse arraignment you're not home when they come to work. You leave the money on the counter and they are done and gone by the time you get home.
In my house mouse arraignment I'm home but I plant my tush on the couch and stay there till she's done. Mine's a cool chicky that cleans, does the dishes, and razzes me about meandering off my diet. I'm trying to negotiate laundry but that's going nowhere. :lol:

In saying that, The thing I love doing is the vacumming, The best thing..

Is this the worlds longest thread?

Anyway, transferring the Windows 7 install ISO to a flash drive using YUMI. Hope it works!

Back
Top Bottom