Rate my avatar!

:) One of the very few left, although it's much smaller than it used to be. Use to fill up the full 100x100 or whatever the size is.

Nah, cuz I'm afraid if I change it, I won't be able to go back to the gif anyway. Plus it looks better in the smaller format than it did

I'll join in on this.

BK: The avatar sure is funny... but it's a little hard to read and the colors are a little borring. 5/10
XPicachu: i liked your old avatar allot more (the one with pichu). your current avatar looks like something from a kids show. 4/10
Jmacavali: it's something different and fun to look at. 7/10
Wildcat: a sexy avatar with a nice computerforums.org logo on it. I like it and it fits you well. 9/10
Drill: it's a clean and cool avatar 8/10
OhSnapWorld: A funny, clean and ...weird avatar 6/10

Ipwn: Very nice dark and evil looking avatar. it fits your name and i like that it has no edges. 8/10

iPwn: agreed that it fits your username. If the devil was a businessman thats how he'd look. 8/10.

Biker: There used to be someone here with a similar pic, though I think it had a green visor. Very 1st-person shooter hero-esqe type of pic. Not really my style but as an avatar it works. 7/10

Drill: Looks very RPG-y. Not sure if it's from a Final Fantasy game but extra points if it is. 8/10.

Back
Top Bottom