Random Chit Chat

So I made it to England yesterday. I got drunk at raf MIldenhall. And as soon as I thought my night was over everyone decided to go to Cambridge and went to this place called the Regal. I had a good time there.
Then at some point they kicked me out of there and started walking around outside tell I found someone I knew and got a ride back to mildenhall. I was so jet lagged and tired lol.

So I made it to England yesterday. I got drunk at raf MIldenhall. And as soon as I thought my night was over everyone decided to go to Cambridge and went to this place called the Regal. I had a good time there.
Then at some point they kicked me out of there and started walking around outside tell I found someone I knew and got a ride back to mildenhall. I was so jet lagged and tired lol.

Sounds like you had a good night..

Yeah I had that yesterday, except I spell it "HANGOVER" lol:facepalm:
I had that Friday. Thursday is pitchers night. And there is a really good brewery on the walk to that bar, so we stopped there first. It was a good night. But that 8am meeting... My friend and I were def still a little drunk, haha. Oops.

Got a new puppy yesterday. He's half Irish Setter, half Brittany spaniel.

IMG950324.jpg

Got a new puppy yesterday. He's half Irish Setter, half Brittany spaniel.

Aww he's so cute.

So this morning I have already mowed the back and front lawns, Cleaned the back and front yards, Cleaned the house and vacuumed and now to finish my room and vacuum it and put clothes away.

Back
Top Bottom