Gallery: Your Workstation

My most current setup.

Main desktop, cable managed.
IMG_4998_zps369e65fb.jpg

Home Theater setup with new TV stand, cable managed.
IMG_5003_zpsddd4a6d3.jpg

My couch and where I usually use my laptop.
IMG_5005_zpsf107702b.jpg

My computer workstation. Currently working on my new domain server.
IMG_5006_zpsc1b7b36f.jpg

My computer parts storage area.
IMG_5001_zps1165cb30.jpg

My most current setup.

Main desktop, cable managed.

Home Theater setup with new TV stand, cable managed.

My couch and where I usually use my laptop.

My computer workstation. Currently working on my new domain server.

My computer parts storage area.

I like the first one.

A nice collection of parts there also..

I had a bit more after I picked up a lot of computer stuff off craigslist, which is what made me decide to put up the shelf. I got tired of digging for stuff in a plastic container. But I still have a full plastic container of misc stuff in the closet. But I put together 5 computers and sold them, so I'm down on supplies from what I was, mainly RAM.

Not sure why you all use multiply desktops and their cloned, don't you prefer to extend them?

Anyway, I wouldn't bother wasting my desk space with moniters I'll never use, I've always used 1moniter, had 3, but what a waste of money lol.

Show you my lovely room lator, nice and tidy, all decorated by me, got 1moniter on my desk, 1 at the other end of the room for my bedtime films :)

Last edited:
Not sure why you all use multiply desktops and their cloned, don't you prefer to extend them?

Anyway, I wouldn't bother wasting my desk space with moniters I'll never use, I've always used 1moniter, had 3, but what a waste of money lol.

They are extended. They just all have the same wallpaper. I haven't found a good way to do a wallpaper slide show while also having different wallpapers on each screen. It would be useless to have them all cloned. :p

3 screens are useful more than you might think. I feel restricted when using my laptop constantly having to switch through a lot of windows, and I can't stand using a full screen monitor any more. With multiple monitors I can move the windows throughout all the monitors so I don't have to do so much switching. The other useful thing with my graphics card is it allows Eyefinity which is amazing. I started out using 3 CRTs when I was doing video editing.

Where I am storing all my gear at the moment, She's a bit of a mess, I must get some storage containers. I mostly have hard drives and power cables, I don't have much ram and CPUs.

Last edited:
Where I am storing all my gear at the moment, She's a bit of a mess, I must get some storage containers. I mostly have hard drives and power cables, I don't have much ram and CPUs.

Heeeeey. You said you don't have "Much" Ram. I would need some DDR2 ram, and a hard drive. if you want to sell any of it. :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I had a bit more after I picked up a lot of computer stuff off craigslist, which is what made me decide to put up the shelf. I got tired of digging for stuff in a plastic container. But I still have a full plastic container of misc stuff in the closet. But I put together 5 computers and sold them, so I'm down on supplies from what I was, mainly RAM.

Selling any of that by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom