God Hates The World - How Horrible

They hide behind the US Constitution. Freedom of speech and all that.
It was in one of the articles I read that the 2 Baptist groups don't recognize them as a legit Baptist church. In the same articles it was suggested that the government should pull their tax exempt status. I think it's being considered.
If they did and since the two Baptist leader groups don't recognize them as a legit church, they would be just a pack of trouble makers and subject to the full weight of the law.

It's stupid how much they can get away with.

They hide behind the US Constitution. Freedom of speech and all that.
It was in one of the articles I read that the 2 Baptist groups don't recognize them as a legit Baptist church. In the same articles it was suggested that the government should pull their tax exempt status. I think it's being considered.
If they did and since the two Baptist leader groups don't recognize them as a legit church, they would be just a pack of trouble makers and subject to the full weight of the law.

I don't think *any* church groups recognise them as a legitimate church of any description - the church I'm a member of is a baptist church and couldn't be further from what these guys are doing.

Must admit I'm surprised they haven't pulled their tax exempt status already. Wonder if they could backdate it and charge them for the tax they've been escaping in the meantime... :)

Back
Top Bottom