Photo competition: Silhouettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really been out or had much time to do anything with pics, but I had a look back in my library of pics and this is one I took on the same day I got my camera. Looking at it know, it's pretty crappy and to be honest really sucks, but here it is anyway:

IMG_0929_zps64b13556.jpg

It has/still is snowing here again so I don't know that I'll actually be able to get out to get any pics in the near future. Its really unusual for us, as normally the temps are in the 50's (F) this time of year. Last year this week was in the 80's.

I took this a few weeks ago from my bed room window (for a member on my friends list because he has never see snow) think its a silhouette :)

00004_zps180f3c12.jpg

Managed to dig out a photo from a few years back - not exactly the best as far as photos go, but the only thing I could find to fit the category! And brings back good memories :)

DSCF1632.jpg

I wish I had saw this about 15-20 mins sooner and that I had a real camera and not just my cell phone.

Attachments

• image-2489584166.jpg
    image-2489584166.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 77
Since its been a while and we now have some more entries, any objections to closing this and starting the voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom