Random Chit Chat

I just did mine a couple days ago. They're already screwed up though. I use my hands too much.

Does anyone know how to get the vertical flip option on a vizio TV? I've found it on a samsung before in the service menu, but I can't seem to find a proper service menu for this tv.

I just did mine a couple days ago. They're already screwed up though. I use my hands too much.

Does anyone know how to get the vertical flip option on a vizio TV? I've found it on a samsung before in the service menu, but I can't seem to find a proper service menu for this tv.

I found the manuals for it here store.vizio.com/en-ca/support/ and maybe this could help Vertical TV installation - how to change image to vertical display? and the manuals http://store.vizio.com/en-ca/support/

I found the manuals for it here store.vizio.com/en-ca/support/ and maybe this could help Vertical TV installation - how to change image to vertical display? and the manuals Support | VIZIO

Yeah, it's not going to be in the manuals, and that forum didn't really give any solutions other than using a htpc and flipping the screen through the video driver. I'm looking for a way to flip the image through the TV's menu, so everything gets flipped. I've done it before on a samsung one through the service menu.

Not all TV's are going to have that option as their primary function is TV not a computer screen.
Jeeze young-un, you must really be bored.

Back
Top Bottom